Monday, October 18, 2010

Bad Behaviour….




It just occurred to me that I am someone’s daughter! After celebrating yet another friends 40th Birthday this past weekend I came to the realization that I am a person who exhibits bad behaviour. It is not by the judgment of my peers, but rather the feeling I had after sharing the latest photos of my partying with my folks that I had this epiphany . I sat in their kitchen this morning over coffee discussing my “good times” with them, and for some reason I thought in my head they would love to see my photos. Off to the computer to show my face book to the parents there blatantly displayed on my wall …. Proof that I am a wild chair groping party animal! I realized that I wasn’t so proud of my drunken state when my father viewed my chair straddle. Although both of them chuckled and responded with a” there’s Chrissy”… I felt ashamed of my behaviour. I am their daughter, I felt obligated to convince them after seeing the proof of the real me, that somehow I was kidding around and that the photos were purposely staged….. ( ya that’s it… they aren’t real!)


But who I am kidding right? I AM a wild out of control chick who loves to laugh and have fun, that’s why everyone invites me to their parties! Hahaha The truth is, and I do mean this… I have always liked to have fun, and well try to ham up as often as possible. I really enjoy being out with my friends! I have been away for so long and I am making up for lost time. I declare each and every time I go out that I will not drink, I mean it when I say it; but for some reason once I get around them gulp gulp slam gulp ….. I just get so damn excited! Kind of like a child at Chuckie Cheeses with a cup full of tokens, a pocket full of candy…. complete and utter adrenal pumping through the veins….it’s true.



I feed off my companions… I am literally a fun sucking vampire… I get going and there is no stopping me. It only takes one person to laugh at me and I take that as assurance that I am on the mark, then get set and I am off!  I know at times I must make a complete ass of myself and I do feel worried and vulnerable, now admitting that you would assume that I learn from it….NOPE not one god damn bit! Take for example poor Kerri, she came down from Montreal to visit, I pre drank at a friends before meeting at the bar. I was tanked I mean vomit city puking before 8:30 … wuss I know…. I said hello to Kerri and while doing so I grabbed her breast! I never intended but was so drunk I missed. She looked at me like I was fudged! I was! I never meant to , but now I am known in the group as the titty grabber…. My GOD come on….. but for some reason I have continued to now be the one in the crowd who grabs all the boobies I can ( for photos sake).


WHY? OH WHY? I am not gay, I do not like boobies, and really I don’t! So please tell me why when I drink do I like me some ….oh forget it, Freud probably has  some theory that explains why, like my mother never breast feed me or something…..


So if I am someone’s daughter that means I should be ashamed of how I behave in public, at home, or even just at my friends. Not only this…. I am someone’s MOTHER! Like come on! No pressure there. I tell my daughters no swearing, they say you do! I say no drinking they say you do! I say no dressing or dancing provocatively they say you do! No inappropriate facebook pictures! They say you do! My response…well you are stupid!  And besides  who said your opinion counts? Fudged up kids these days.hahaha


The truth in the matter is I really don’t have to drink to be silly; it is part of my retarded make up. Probably a combination of screwed up genes (haha) and a part of just being tired of the shit we face in life. I love life, I love to smile, I love to laugh and I love to be in the company of good people. I know that am out of hand sometimes, and I never intend to hurt or offend anyone I am with. I have just decided to take life by the scruff of its fucking neck and shake the fucken shit out of it! Oh and look pretty while doing it ;)


I am so blessed to have the opportunity to laugh and to be laughed with. My friends are the greatest asset in my life. I love them and they love me. I also believe that deep down inside they all like having their boobies groped by me as well, otherwise I wouldn’t be invited to all of their gatherings ;)


1 comment: