Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 3- My Prayer For You

Today was a wonderful day, in fact I wish most days were like this one. Waking up beside your best friend/soul mate followed by an incredible breakfast with friends....life does not get any better than that. The sun was shining and for the first time in several months we did not have to shovel our way out of the driveway. The rest of the afternoon was full of yet more visiting with friends and some cousins in fact. I feel blessed that I was able to have such a wonderful and productive day.

I am not a perfect person and have throughout my life made mistakes, and plenty of them. I don't always say the right thing and sometimes I don't listen to my own advice. I love my children dearly and yet I know that in many instances I have probably created the need for their very own "mother therapy" jars. All I can say is that I did the best in life with what I had. I have just been me. I know that my stick is short in many areas of my life and don't pretend that things are better or greater than they appear. Life has been tough and we have had some hard journeys....I will never be afraid to admit that or share it with the right people. It has helped shape and define me as a person and my character.

My hope has been all along that you my reader would have taken my words/thoughts and pondered them for at least a moment. I do not claim to have all the answers or even know a few things about life...but I do know that we all together experience a wealth of difficulties in life all at the same time. We are never ever alone in our struggles...ever. No matter how well put together a person may appear, there is a little child shivering with doubt and fear deep with in them.

Life was never intended to be this hard. At least I don't believe so. The answers to everything are always right at our finger tips and yet we fail to recognize how easy a resolve can be. We struggle over the most complexly simple situations because of our inability to be decent human beings. We have choices...we can chose to be nice and helpful or we can chose to turn our cheeks and pretend that we don't see. The truth remains we are never blind. We chose to not see.

Each of us has the ability to change not only our own lives but those around us as well. Simple small gestures shown towards another human being changes the world we live in one action at a time....you know it and I know it. Striving to help a fellow man makes you become a better man. Giving is receiving and receiving is allowing another person the glory that comes from giving. 

My prayer for you is that you never have more than you can handle and that you always have a friend to help carry your load.  I pray that you feel the warmth of the sun even amongst the clouds and that each day you have ....you find a reason to be grateful for it. Life is too short my friends....yes that is true but remember Life is too long if not lived properly. I pray that you have peace and that life gives you 10x what you put in to it. I pray that you have love and that you give love. I pray that you are never ever ever having to face illness or hardship.... and that the wind is always at your back. 
~Love Christine~
 




No comments:

Post a Comment